BWD Facebook Contest Rules
No Purchase is Necessary to Enter or Win.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who like and comment on the Bank Of Wisconsin Dells Facebook page and who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Bank of Wisconsin Dells, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in this Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Bank of Wisconsin Dells as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted starting on Monday, March 25, 8:00 a.m. CST and ending Tuesday, April 30, 11:59 p.m. CST. All entries must be received by Tuesday, April 30, 11:59 p.m. CST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting a like and comment on Bank of Wisconsin Dells Facebook page. You need to enter only once to be eligible to win. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Bank of Wisconsin Dells.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a prize valued at $500. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Bank of Wisconsin Dells. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Bank of Wisconsin Dells’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Bank of Wisconsin Dells to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Bank of Wisconsin Dells. Winner will be notified by Facebook Messenger within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Bank of Wisconsin Dells shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Bank of Wisconsin Dells’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Bank of Wisconsin Dells, anyone acting on behalf of Bank of Wisconsin Dells, and Bank of Wisconsin Dells’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Bank of Wisconsin Dells reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Bank of Wisconsin Dells’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Bank of Wisconsin Dells may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Bank of Wisconsin Dells. Bank of Wisconsin Dells reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Bank of Wisconsin Dells and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND state of Wisconsin, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Wisconsin having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Bank of Wisconsin Dells, 716 Superior Street, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965. Requests must be received no later than Tuesday, April 30, 11:59 p.m.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Bank of Wisconsin Dells, 716 Superior Street, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965.
- Facebook: This Campaign is hosted by Bank of Wisconsin Dells is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.