Whether you're starting a new venture or growing an existing business, we have the staff and experience to accommodate all of your financial needs. With a multitude of experience, our commercial lenders are confident that you will be offered the products you need and the customer service you deserve in order to succeed in this ever-changing business environment.
Qualities you can count on
- Competitive rates and terms
- Decisions made locally, which means faster turnaround on your loan approval process
- Repayment structures that can accommodate your business' seasonal needs
- Friendly, personalized service that is built around a relationship
Products & Services
- SBA Loans:
Fixed rates and longer amortizations can ease your cash flow concerns.
- Operating Lines of Credit:
Does cash flow become an issue in the off season for your business? A seasonal operating line may be an option to alleviate the stress of those needs. Our loan officers will discuss your needs with you and follow up with a recommendation on what structure will best suit your individual needs.
- Commercial Real Estate Loans:
Looking to finance, expand, relocate or buy business real estate property? We have a variety of options available to help you get started.
- Commercial Equipment Loans:
Does your business require specialty equipment? Our loan officers can help you finance the commercial equipment you need to keep your business running smoothly.
- Commercial Equipment Leasing:
Unlike the past, businesses today can get all their equipment leasing needs met at their community bank. At the Bank of Wisconsin Dells, our leases are relationship based, not transaction based. No longer are there large fees and penalties around each corner. Businesses are treated fairly.
Community banks are at the forefront of providing businesses with capital to grow and expand. Leasing builds on our commitment to provide you with the financial tools you need to succeed.The popularity and growth in leasing is in large part due to the wide variety of available lease options. These include:
- 100% financing, no down payment required
- Variable payment terms for seasonal customers
- Most leases can be structured to meet tax objectives
- Fixed rate for the lease term
If you are considering an equipment lease, either now or in the future, contact us. As your community bank, we can show you how to best structure a lease to fit your needs and meet your financial goals.
For further information, contact one of our experienced Loan Officers at (608) 253-1111.