Core Processing Specialist
We have an opportunity for a self-motivated, focused and detail oriented individual who is technically inclined to join our IT team. The Core Processing Support Specialist is responsible for performing daily procedures associated with the bank’s core processing systems to update and post transactions to accounts as well as low-level support for Windows based network and associated applications. Organization and communication are essential to your success in this position. Knowledge of bank operations preferred, but not required. Candidates must have the ability to work independently and use good judgement, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and possess working computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office. Primary duties include:
- Performing procedures for the daily processing of electronic transactions
- Initiate processes for updating various core processing applications
- Reviewing the bank’s daily general ledger to ensure it is in balance
- Printing bank notices and checks
- Processing and reviewing imaged items maintained in electronic filing system
- Activities relating to end of year tax reporting and notice production
- Assisting with basic network and software support issues
Benefits include health and dental insurance, paid time off, and generous 401k match. Starting wage is dependent on experience. Please include expectations with online application.
Bank of Wisconsin Dells is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bank of Wisconsin Dells Mission Statement
It is our mission to be an independent community bank committed to meeting the financial needs of our customers while providing a positive work environment for employees and a fair return to our stockholders. Bank of Wisconsin Dells is an Equal Opportunity Employer.