We are looking for an independent, accurate, adaptable person to join our team at Bank of Wisconsin Dells as Controller. This position oversees accounting and finance functions, reporting to the CFO. Some job duties include:
- Preparing regulatory bank reports.
- Reviewing reconcilements for all balance sheet account and internal bank accounts.
- Preparing investment transactions and reviewing bond accounting reports.
- Properly preparing accrual accounting transactions.
- Assisting in estimation and payment of income taxes.
- Assisting in preparation of audited financial statements
Candidates must be able to work independently and perform under the pressure of short timelines. The ability to problem solve and present valid solutions, and outstanding accuracy are required. This person should also be excellent with Excel and possess the ability to write reports in business analytics software.
3-5 years bookkeeping/accounting experience required. Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred. 4-6 years related bank experience also strongly preferred. This position offers generous paid time off, medical and dental insurance, and considerable 401(k) match. Wage is dependent on experience. Please indicate wage expectations on application.
Bank of Wisconsin Dells is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bank of Wisconsin Dells Mission Statement
It is our mission to be an independent community bank committed to meeting the financial needs of our customers while providing a positive work environment for employees and a fair return to our stockholders. Bank of Wisconsin Dells is an Equal Opportunity Employer.